Saturday, November 15, 2008

Discoveries

For a while now, I have been on Facebook with my hubby, and sometimes he would be like, who is he/she? Because it was someone from Idaho, before we met. So he finally bugged me enough and I got my own account. (As if I needed more things online to take up my time...Oh well!) And I was so excited to find a bunch of people from Murtaugh (Idaho, where I grew up)! It's really cool to hear about people that you have no idea where they are or what they're doing. So to all of those who are reading this blog for the first time, welcome!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Dan and I finally caved and got Facebook accounts about a month ago. I spent a lot of time on it at first, but now that I'm not constantly finding new people I know, it's not as big a time-waster as I feared :)
Good luck with not getting sucked in!