Saturday, November 8, 2008

A bit of Self-Control

Yesterday I decided that I was going to go the whole day without eating any candy, cookies, etc. Some of you probably know that it is one of my biggest weaknesses... I guess I just wanted to prove to myself (and my husband) that it was possible. AND I DID IT! And it wasn't as hard as I thought. No, I'm not going on a diet or anything, but I think it's really hard especially this time of year to stay out of all of that Halloween candy and not cook or bake something sweet with the cold weather. It goes to show you what a good goal and a little bit of self-control can do. Ayer decidi de que iba a ir todo el dia sin comer ningun dulce. Como saben algunos es uno de mis debilidades mas grandes. Supongo que era para mostrarme a mi mismo, y a mi esposo, que lo podria hacer. Y LO HICE! Y no fue tan dificil como pense. No, no estoy a dieta, pero pienso que especialmente en esta temporada es mas dificil teniendo los dulces de Halloween por toda parte o el deseo de cocinar cosas dulces ya que hace mas frio... Mira lo que puedes hacer con una buena meta y un poco de control.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Way to go Kelinda! My biggest weakness is the bag of chocolate chips that I always keep in my freezer for when I need a little something sweet...I know I'm having a hard time with self control when I buy it on Monday and it's gone by Wednesday :) But I don't let myself buy more than one bag a week, so I guess that's SOME self control.