Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Birthday and Halloween!

So I know it's a little late, but Happy Birthday to me! I'm so old! Anyway, here we are celebrating at Sizzler. I love their salad bar! Aqui estamos celebrando mis cumpleanos...Estoy VIEJA!!! Fuimos a comer en un restaurante.I love this picture of Rakel! We had some extra time one Sunday morning and decided to do our hair the same. Me encanta esta foto de Rakel. Esa manana teniamos tiempo libre, asi que nos peinamos igual. Here's Raulito!
Rakel is painting the window for Halloween. It was apparently really bright, hence the sunglasses...It turned out pretty cute.
Rakel esta pintando la ventana para halloween. Parece que hacia mucho sol, asi que se puso sus gafas. Salio bonito.
Look, it's Rakel "Supergirl" Garcia, and her sidekick Raulito "Longneck" Garcia!
Miren, es Rakel "Supergirl" Garcia y su ayudante Raulito "cuellolargo" Garcia
AWWW!

2 comments:

The Sabeys said...

I LOVE that you came to the Halloween party on Monday and on Friday. I just love seeing you guys!

Amber said...

How did I not have your blog on my google reader?!? The kids look so cute and are so big! And happy birthday to all your october b-days too. We miss you also. I'm so glad to see things are going well for you.