Monday, January 11, 2010

going backwards...

This year we had 3 thanksgiving dinners...One with our friends, one with my family in Idaho, and one with just us at home....The pictures are from our first thanksgiving dinner... Raulito is always entertaining the kids, but I think the kids have the advantage in this one...
Everyone likes my hair like this, the only thing is that it takes FOREVER to do....so we have pictures to remember what it looks like. Raulito calls me his "Shakira Gringa"
Turkey!
The guys cleaned up after dinner....They made a pretty big show of it, and it was really funny!!!! I thought a lot about how thankful I am for everything that I have. The first things being a wonderful husband and 2 beautiful, healthy children. We have so many friends and family members that support us in all that we do. I thank everyone for that.
It was a great thanksgiving season!

No comments: