Sunday, September 13, 2009

Temple visit

Last Sunday Raul had the day off, so we decided to go check out the Oquirrh Mountain, UT temple. We drove up and took some pictures. It was really nice. The grounds are so peaceful, and it was neat to see two other temples from there. I am so glad that I was sealed for time and all eternity to my wonderful husband! We tried to get Rakel to take a picture of us...but she was just to busy, so we took one of ourselves...
The fountain was beautiful with the lights.
"I love to see the temple" So cute! We didn't even pose this one...

3 comments:

Amber said...

Beautiful! I miss being so close to so many temples. We're hoping to see that one on our next visit at Christmas. I love how excited kids get when they see a temple. It's so sweet to see them so interested.

The Pimentel Family said...

Your kids are so beautiful! I can't believe how big they are. We miss you guys! :)

Rachel and Todd said...

That temple is so beautiful! That's such a fun idea to just go and hang out on the temple grounds and take pictures.