Sunday, July 19, 2009

Raulito's Birthday...(Daddy)

We had a great day for Raul's birthday. A friend came over to take care of the kids so we could go to the temple. That was a nice start to the day! Then after lunch and cake (ok, it was cheesecake) we went mini golfing. It was REALLY HOT!!! But we survived (we found a hose hooked up to a fauced in the middle of the course and cooled ourselves off...) Then we went to 7 peaks. Happy birthday Raulito, I Love you! Some fun with the whipped cream...
AWWW!
The kids actually hit a couple of balls...It only lasted about two or three holes, though...Rakel was running to get in the picture...Then we took another one...Yes, I'm a little wet. Don't mind the facial expression. I Really wasn't unhappy, I just didn't know he was taking a picture! The kids found a golf cart!

2 comments:

Travis and Lisa said...

You have the cutest family! I'm sure you get that all the time.

So, Travis is my fiance!!! Sorry I didn't make that obvious in my blog. We're getting married in less than two weeks!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun day! Happy Birthday Raul!