Saturday, May 2, 2009

6 Years and Counting

Hi Everyone. I hadn't realized that it has been a month since my last post...But better late than never! Today is our 6 year anniversary!!! Yep, 6 years and 2 kids. It has really been great. Raul and I were talking last night and noticed that the biggest things in our life we have shared together (getting married, becoming parents, graduation, etc.). If you're wondering what we did to celebrate....we haven't yet. We both worked today, so as of now we have seen each other for a total of about 2 hours today...But he did bring me a dozen red roses to work! He can be romantic! And it gave me a chance to show off a little at work. Here's some pics from the past few weeks. Enjoy!
Us on our wedding day!!!
Rakel and Raulito with their balloons. There was a balloon artist at our Head Start Parent meeting this month. I tried to convince Rakel to get a butterfly or a flower or something, but no, she wanted a sword...
Easter dinner. Both kids loved the ham. Can you tell?
They're always cuter when the're asleep!

No comments: